Air Conditioning Mims
Energywize Air, Air Conditioning Mims started with one goal in mind: to build a better company for local residents to get air conditioning installation and AC repair services from people they could trust. Our employees are driven to make sure that you get the best possible experience with any HVAC service, whether that’s a new system installation or a quick repair.
We pride ourselves on being the top heating and cooling contractor in the entire County of Brevard. We strive to achieve and maintain each and every day our perfect status. Also, we take steps that other companies would do. This makes our service well worth the price and then some. Below, you will learn more about the benefits of working with us!
- Our firm is licensed and insured Air Conditioning company. We abide by the laws and do everything possible to protect the client. With us, the consumer is protected from the very beginning to the end of the project.
- We’re happy to cater to the client’s unique needs. We will always listen to the client’s input and use their advice to deliver the best service possible. Air Conditioning Mims.
- We only install the highest quality products. By sticking with the leading brands, such as Carrier and Trane, we are capable of providing a cost-effective service that keeps on giving.
- Our team is versatile and comprehensively skilled. We can service and repair all types of HVAC units.
- We go above and beyond to offer competitive prices. Free quotes are available to all potential clients when looking for Air Conditioning service.
Our goal as a company is to have you as our customer for life. Speak with one of our friendly customer service representatives to learn more about our heating, air conditioning, and indoor air quality services.
Mims is a census-designated place (CDP) in Brevard County, Florida. The population was 7,058 at the 2010 United States Census. It is part of the Titusville, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Mims is an old citrus service village located in the north end of Brevard County north of Titusville. It was named after an early settler named Casper Neil Mims who came to the area in 1876. He opened the first dry goods and grocery store in the community.
The town began to grow when the railroad came to town in 1885.
Mims developed into a citrus center when New York Fire Chief Thomas F. Nevins began to buy and develop groves in the area including Merritt Island. Nevins Fruit Company became a big shipper of citrus to northern market
Air Conditioning Mims – HVAC Firm In Mims