The Benefits Of Working With Our Air Conditioning Cape Canaveral – HVAC Firm In Cape Canaveral
We pride ourselves on being the top heating and cooling contractor in the entire County of Brevard. We strive to achieve and maintain each and every day our perfect status. Also, we take steps that other companies would do. This makes our service well worth the price and then some. Below, you will learn more about the benefits of working with us!
- Our firm is licensed and insured Air Conditioning company. We abide by the laws and do everything possible to protect the client. With us, the consumer is protected from the very beginning to the end of the project.
- We’re happy to cater to the client’s unique needs. We will always listen to the client’s input and use their advice to deliver the best service possible. Air Conditioning Cape Canaveral
- We only install the highest quality products. By sticking with the leading brands, such as Carrier and Trane, we are capable of providing a cost-effective service that keeps on giving.
- Our team is versatile and comprehensively skilled. We can service and repair all types of HVAC units.
- We go above and beyond to offer competitive prices. Free quotes are available to all potential clients when looking for Air Conditioning service.
Cape Canaveral, from the Spanish Cabo Cañaveral, is a cape in Brevard County, Florida, United States, near the center of the state’s Atlantic coast. Known as Cape Kennedy from 1963 to 1973, it lies east of Merritt Island, separated from it by the Banana River. It was discovered by the Spanish conquistador Juan Ponce de León in 1513.
It is part of a region known as the Space Coast, and is the site of the Cape Canaveral Air Force Station. Since many U.S. spacecraft have been launched from both the station and the Kennedy Space Center on adjacent Merritt Island, the two are sometimes conflated with each other. In homage to its spacefaring heritage, the Florida Public Service Commission allocated area code 321 (as in a launch countdown) to the Cape Canaveral area.
Other features of the cape include the Cape Canaveral lighthouse and Port Canaveral, one of the busiest cruise ports in the world. The city of Cape Canaveral lies just south of the Port Canaveral District. Mosquito Lagoon, the Indian River, Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge and Canaveral National Seashore are also features of this area.